Shop now. Pay later. No extra charges!
Good things come to those who can’t wait!
It’s called Afterpay. Very soon you can adorn yourself with Geometric Inspired Jewellery without having to wait.
So What exactly is Afterpay?
It’s not a lay-by. You get your purchase straight away. YAY! says your jewellery box. Afterpay allows you to pay for your products in 4 equal instalments, interest free (we take the hit instead). All you have to do is make your purchase and choose Afterpay as your payment method at the checkout. First-time customers provide payment details as usual, returning customers simply log in to make their purchase. It’s that easy! After you check out, your products will be shipped to you. At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise, instalments will be automatically deducted from your debit or credit card every fortnight.
Benefits of Afterpay:
- Pay for your purchase over four equal installments, due every two weeks. Afterpay makes it simple to pay when it suits you best.
- Afterpay charges no interest or added fees. If you make repayments on time, you’ll only ever pay the price of the item you’ve purchased.
- No new card applications, instant approval online.
To make a purchase using afterpay you’ll need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
To use AFTERPAY, simply:
- Add items to your shopping cart and checkout as normal
- Use an Australian postal address
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
The nitty gritty:
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option.
- Transaction value limits apply to Afterpay purchases made at Geometric Inspired Online – $100 minimum, $1000 maximum. Some exclusions apply.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout, however the first payment will not be deducted for 14 days.
- For first time Afterpay customers, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using Afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction.
- If you wish to return your products, complete the online returns process as per the normal returns policy – if eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- No exchanges can be made on Afterpay purchases. If you return, you will be issued with a refund for payments made and have the remaining payments cancelled.
- If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
- Returns for purchases made using Afterpay as the payment method can be returned via Geometric Inspired returns form. For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.
Any purchases made through Geometric Inspired must be returned to the head office within 7 days from the date of purchase to qualify for a refund. Returns must be sent to the Geometric Inspired Head Office at PO Box 197, Five Dock, NSW, 2046
Please note we do not accept returns on:
- Items that are not returned in their original condition i.e. have been worn, damaged or are not sent in the original packaging.
- Items that are returned outside the specified return timeframe.
- Items that are purchased on sale or with a discount/promo code.
- Pierced earring styles for hygiene purposes.
Should any of the above occur, Geometric Inspired will not accept the return and will contact the customer to arrange a return at the customer’s expense.
If you believe there is a manufacturing fault please notify us within 7 days from the date of purchase.
Please fill out the Return Form
All items are quality checked but very occasionally there may be a fault we didn’t find. If you find your pieces has a manufacturing fault Geometric Inspired will gladly exchange or refund the original piece in accordance with the following process:
The product must have been purchased within 7 days of receiving.
You must notify Geometric Inspired by email email@example.com with:
a) A photograph of the item with a description of the fault and “proof of purchase”, being either the email confirmation, including your order number from Geometric Inspired or bank statement.
b) Geometric Inspired will respond within three business days with a Return ID number and confirmation of the address to post your item.
c) Items must be sent via a trackable method, Australia Post in a Express Post bag is recommended.
d) Geometric Inspired cannot be held responsible for goods that may be lost or damaged during return shipping so please ensure all items being returned must be securely packaged with protective wrapping and clearly addressed. Any items not thoroughly packaged to avoid damage during transit will not be accepted, so please take care when posting. For International returns you must mark on the postal company’s consignment ‘Returned Goods’ to ensure that the items do not attract possible customs duties and taxes once again.
The item will be assessed upon return for fault.
e) Geometric Inspired will then, replace, refund or in circumstances offer an exchange. Replacements are only possible if the item is available.
f) If an exchange is offered and the price of the item differs from the original amount then Geometric Inspired will refund the difference or request payment prior to sending the new item.
g) The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been received by Geometric Inspired however, please allow up to 7 days from the day you return the item for your account to be credited.